The Club has been in full swing recently with all the Youth and Adult programs running with great numbers.
We have also had the James Bond Night and the Super Bowl Golf Tournament in the past 2 weeks and congratulations to all the organizers and participants in both events. These events help us to keep the power on and grass cut so a huge thank you to the sponsors and contributors to these events.
This Saturday – FREEPORT V BAILOU HEINEKEN CUP 2.30PM KICK OFF
HUGE GAME FOR THE BOYS SO PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT
JUNIOR RUGBY WILL BE SUPPLYING THE FOOD AND OFFERING CAR WASHES TO HELP TOWARDS THEIR PROPOSED TRIP IN MARCH
Six Nations Rugby – All live at the Club
9.30am – IRELAND V WALES
12 MIDDAY – SCOTLAND V ENGLAND
10am – FRANCE V ITALY
Look out for details on the annual 50 Mile Bike Ride Happening in April and the Youth Rugby Festival Happening in Early May. We have also confirmed the dates for the Soccer Camp and it will be JUNE 23 – 27, 2014. We will once again welcome 3 FA Coaches from the UK so please put the date in your diary.
Club Telephone Number 352-2952
See Club Schedule below
• Saturday 2.00 pm – Mary & Donnie’s Girls Soccer Programme
• Saturday 11.00 am to 12 pm – Mark Hardy’s Saturday Soccer Sports Club
• Mondays at 6.30 pm – Over 16 Soccer Training
• Wednesdays 5 pm to 6.15 pm – Under 12s Soccer coaching with Brad
• Wednesdays 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm – Ages 13 – 15 Soccer Training with Coaches Mark & Jake
• Wednesdays 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm – Ages 15 – 19 Soccer Training with Coaches Mike & Adolpho
• Wednesdays 6.30 pm to 8.15 pm – Adults & Over 16s Soccer Training
• Saturday 10.30 am – Junior Rugby
• Tuesday & Thursdays at 6.30 pm – Senior Rugby